Something that interesting

Friday, June 22, 2012

Work... Work...

Share

Dear readers, This week seem to be my first busiest week. My task was writing the minute, write up proposal, entertain the library attendance complain and so on. That is why I sometime has no time to online as usual. If I got some free time so i used that time to take a nap or rest or playing games as my way to reduce my level of stress and als to clear my mind from overload of task.
Everytime when I woke up in the morning I always talk to myself when I will get myself permanent job. As for sure my choice is in the government sector. But my home still high up in the sky as I hope that my dream will came true. But for time beings, I work as a Capacity Building for Graduates, a Sarawak state programme for the fresh graduates gain their knowledge and skill in the new and real working environment before they find the real job. My advice to all fresh Malaysian student out there, go find your job first, gain your achievement at your organisation after that then you thinking of continuing your study. I said this because most of the job application nowadays requested the applicator job experience. Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails