Something that interesting

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Lesson no. 1

Share

Dear readers,

Today is my 1st day working during the Malaysia Public Holiday at the Kota Sentosa's Public Library. I learn a lot of thing here where I can observe the behavior of people and also read book about problem solving in groups by Mike Robson.



For today's observation, I was pleased to see a mother bring their young children to the library to read books and do their homework. I guess that their attention is to teach their children to be at the library  to spend their times to read books. Besides that, library also a best place to concentrate in doing some homework because it is calm and less disruption. More over, from today's observation also I learn that children like to be rewarded every time they finished their homework and at the same time will motivate them to do the same thing everyday. So in my conclusion that, as a normal human being, we will be motivated each times we being rewarded by something that we already wish for.

For today's reading, I was excited to read the book titled "PROBLEM SOLVING IN GROUPS" by Mike Robson. The book was so good to read and gain some knowledge in it. The book teach us how to solve problem if it happen and tips to handle it. There so me quote I like to share from the book which is "we remember 10% of what we hear, 50% of what we see, and 80% of what we do". From my opinion, the statement also can be used for any communication process because there is no 100% the same message from the source especially if it being pass down more than one party. This is because the message that what we receive always being disturb by something or what it is called "noise". Sometimes when passing down the message to someone, we like to add new information to make the story more pleasant to hear. So moral of the story "Do not make early judgement if you not sure about what you hear", "be natural", and "always conform the message from the 1st party".

That's all from me... thank you for reading my post. Have a nice day and "Selamat Hari Raya" to all muslim in Malaysia and around the world.

Never thinks twice but always think ahead beyond!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails